Green Pond Marsh, a small wetland (about 20 acres) in Bethlehem Township, PA is an Audubon Society IBA (Important Bird Area) where over 180 species of birds have been sighted.
The flooded fields of Green Pond Marsh is located on Green Pond Road in Bethlehem Township, Northampton County is one of the best areas for wetland birds in the Lehigh Valley. This area has been attracting birds since the 1970’s. Wet areas such as this provide important resting and feeding stops for migratory waterfowl, shorebirds, and other species.
Green Pond Marsh has attracted over 20 species of migratory waterfowl.
What’s in Bob’s bag?
- OM-D E-M1 Mark II
- M.Zuiko 40-150mm F2.8 Pro
- M.Zuiko ED 300mm F4.0 IS Pro
- M.Zuiko Digital 1.4x Teleconverter MC-14
- M.Zuiko 12-40mm F2.8 Pro
- M.Zuiko 7-14mm F2.8 Pro
- M.Zuiko ED 8mm F1.8 Fisheye Pro
- M.Zuiko ED 12-100mm f4.0 IS Pro
- M.Zuiko 17mm f:2.8 Lens
- M.Zuiko ED 60mm f2.8 Macro
- Manfrotto MHXPRO-BHQ2 XPRO Ball Head
- Manfrotto 265CB CF Tripod
- Manfrotto 290 Carbon Fiber Monopod