A visit to Aruba’s Butterfly Farm is an unforgettable encounter with nature in all its beauty and diversity. Step into a tropical garden teeming with butterflies from around the globe and prepare to meet some of the world’s most colorful and unusual creatures.
Observe the life cycle of these fascinating animals from egg to caterpillar to chrysalis to butterfly. Tour guides will entertain you with commentary on butterfly habits and the miracle of metamorphosis. Arrive early and witness new butterflies emerging from their chrysalis and taking their first flight.
The butterfly farm is a rare opportunity for photography and a sure delight for visitors of all ages. Special offer Your admission ticket gives you a free pass for the rest of your vacation, so come early and visit us often. The Butterfly Farm is located at Palm Beach across from the Aruba Phoenix and Aruba Resort Hotels.
- What’s in Bob’s bag?
- OM-D E-M1 Mark IIl
- OM-D E-M1 Mark II
- M.Zuiko 40-150mm F2.8 Pro
- M.Zuiko ED 300mm F4.0 IS Pro
- M.Zuiko Digital 1.4x Teleconverter MC-14
- M.Zuiko Digital 2X Teleconverter MC-20
- M.Zuiko 12-40mm F2.8 Pro
- M.Zuiko 7-14mm F2.8 Pro
- M.Zuiko ED 8mm F1.8 Fisheye Pro
- M.Zuiko ED 12-100mm f4.0 IS Pro
- M.Zuiko ED 45mm f/1.2
- M.Zuiko ED 20mm f/1.4
- M.Zuiko ED 60mm f2.8 Macro
- M.Zuiko ED 20mm f/1.4 Pro
- M.Zuiko ED 45mm f/1.2 Pro
- Godox V1 Flash for Olympus
- Godox MF-R76 Macro Ring Flash